Sunday April 26th is officially swap day at W&B so if you have some unwanted pieces in your wardrobe (we all know we do), stop hoarding and start swapping.
Tickets are available instore ($15) online ($16) or on the door if there are any tix left ($18).
Tickets include entry, cupcakes, bubbles and a Winifred and Bance bag to take your fabulous new finds home.
How it works
- Check in your garments and/ or accessories you no longer wish to own (up to 10 items) at the door before exchange time.
- In return, you will receive one button per item, and this becomes the currency for ‘purchasing’ new garments (at the ‘exchange rate’ of one button per item.)
- Given their value, store buttons in a safe place!
- Grab yourself a drink and relax while the remaining participants check-in their garments.
- When the exchange commences, locate the garments of appropriate size and style and enjoy parading around in them.
- Once you have selected your items, proceed to the check-out and make your button payment.
- Enjoy your new wardrobe!