Here are some of my style tips in surviving the fashion crunch:
- Borrow from a friend. There is nothing as cheap or fantasic as a fabulously free outfit loaned from a friend who is just as cool as you. You can experiment with a different look or add a new piece to your already self styled mix. A priceless update to a wardrobe filled with nothing.
- Accessorise for FREE!
Pick some fresh roses to add a touch of glam to your outfit. Just be sure to give your neighbours a nod and a wave next time you see them or go get planting!!
- Get your friend to style you in existing clothes you own for a new take on your wardrobe whilst getting ideas on how to spread what you have further.
- Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on something you’re not even sure your friend will like, give the gift of flowers. They smell delightful and put a smile on everyone’s dial.
- DIY everything. Make something you can wear for a third of the price it would cost in retail.
- Jodee Knowles mixes leopard print and aqua seude in a truely ecclectic fashion. Mix and mis-match things you might not normally try.
- Dolce and Gabana did it and now pjs are HOT for everyday wear. I love this mix of tartan plaid and stripes and we all have a pair of super cute jim jams sitting deep within our closets to re-create this look right?
If not I’m sure a friend will have a pair you can borrow and if that is not the case, then call me 🙂